segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2009

Gregg JocoySimpsonville, SC, USA

Dear Ms. Silva,

The future seems so bleak at times. The deforestation, unthinkable damagebeing done to the planet's oceans, wars raging and human suffering make mefeel so sad. Then, just when I feel so low, I read that the Green Partyin Brazil is hoping for you to bring a bit of happiness into thisdifficult time by running for President of Brazil.I don't know if you, or other amazing leaders like you, fully understandthe impact you have on people when you run for office. When people likeyou run for office it gives people like me reason to keep on working forthe future that seems so difficult. It gives me faith that we can make adifference by hard work and loving action.You don't know me and I don't know you, but I know of you and your amazingwork to protect the Amazon and the people who live there. The entireglobe, even here in distant South Carolina, USA, will celebrate yourefforts. I sincerely hope that you will find strength to take on thisdifficult task from the warm wishes of Greens everywhere, and do theentirety of humanity the favor of running.

We need you.

In Peace,

Gregg JocoySimpsonville, SC, USA

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário